Carrier Infinity 20
EFFICIENCY: Up to 20.5 SEER
QUIET LEVEL: Best
COMFORT FEATURES: Best
The Infinity 20 Air Conditioner with Greenspeed® Intelligence puts Carrier’s most advanced, patented technology where it’s never been before – in an air conditioner. As a result, you can enjoy superior cooling, extra energy efficiency and ultra-quiet comfort where it matters most — in your home.
Seamlessly combining variable-speed operation with the Infinity System Control, this model was recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2019 and intelligently delivers the precise amount of cooling needed for current conditions. Then, it meticulously maintains those levels by making gradual adjustments as conditions change.
You can relax and enjoy the comfort because it’s one of the quietest air conditioners available, often running on lower speeds. And because it operates nearly continuously, you’ll enjoy the added comfort of superior humidity removal during the hot, steamy summer months.
The standard manufacturer’s ten-year limited parts warranty2 only covers replacement parts and components for the heating and cooling equipment. In addition to the ten-year limited parts warranty, the Infinity® 20 Air Conditioner with Greenspeed® Intelligence will include a 3-year limited labor warranty3 so you can relax and enjoy the comfort.
- Up to 20.5 SEER cooling efficiency
- Sound: as low as 58 decibels1
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Optimal humidity and temperature control
- Variable-speed compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Ideal Defrost heating operation with Infinity control
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- 3-year labor limited warranty upon registration3
- Optional labor warranty available4
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
3 A 3-year limited labor warranty is provided to the original purchaser of an eligible Infinity® Air Conditioner or Heat Pump with Greenspeed® Intelligence and (i) the dealer purchases the applicable 3-year limited labor warranty coverage from AIG within 30 days of product installation; (ii) the unit/system is used in an owner-occupied residence; and (iii) the unit/system is installed by May 31, 2019. There is no limited labor warranty included if the preceding conditions are not fully met. The customer may opt-out of the 3-year limited labor warranty but no refund will be owed. Coverage and claims are subject to AIG’s service agreement terms and conditions. See your Extreme Comfort Adviser for complete details.
4 Ask your Extreme Comfort Adviser for details.
- Up to 20.5 SEER
- Up to 15.5 EER
- Recognized as the Most Efficient of ENERGY STAR® 2019
- Optimal summer dehumidification
- Load matching performance with speed ranges between 40 and 100%
- Sound: as low as 58 decibels2
- Greenspeed intelligence
- Variable-speed compressor
- System-protecting, high pressure switch and low pressure transducer
- Sound reduction: compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity control
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your Extreme Comfort Adviser for details..
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
You may be asking yourself, what does SEER mean? SEER Ratings can be confusing, watch this video for a simple explanation about SEER Ratings.
If you live in our Service Area, be sure you check out our current new product and service specials so you get the best deal available in Dallas.