Why Choose Extreme Comfort for AC Installation, Service or AC Repair in Irving, Texas?
Licensed & Insured
Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating has been licensed and insured in and by the State of Texas since 2004. Our technicians are trained on all the major HVAC brands like Carrier, Trane, York, Goodman, Lennox, American Standard, RUUD, Coleman, Maytag and many more.
We Pull Permits
Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating pulls permits for every AC Installation job we perform and we do this for your protection. A permit means your city or county inspector will be certifying our work after we have installed a new air conditioning system in your Irving, TX home. Many HVAC companies don’t want to pay this expense but it is important to us that you feel confident in choosing Extreme Comfort knowing that our work will always be checked by a third party at no expense to you.
If you do not live in Irving, TX, Extreme Comfort offers Air Conditioning Services throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
TDLR Certified Technicians
Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating employs technicians certified by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations. TDLR regulates contractors who install, repair, or maintain air conditioning, refrigeration, or heating systems.
You can take extreme comfort in knowing that the technicians you are inviting into your home have passed background checks performed by the state of Texas.
Although we will always treat our customers like family, don’t take our word for it, look at the public reviews from our customers some of which you will see towards the bottom of this page. We take great pride in how we serve our community; with that said, we know that we are not perfect and on occasion we will run into an issue that is difficult to solve, but rest assured, we will ALWAYS make the extra effort to make sure our customers are left happy and in extreme comfort.
Do I Need To Replace My Air Conditioning
The question every Irving, Texas homeowner will eventually face is whether to repair or replace their failing air conditioning and heating system. A typical AC system will last between 10-15 years, maybe longer if properly maintained with a preventative maintenance program. If your unit is frequently breaking down or you are facing expensive repairs on an older system, it may be time for a new air conditioning system.
Our licensed technicians can help you understand the options available if your heating and air conditioning system is struggling to keep your home cool in the summer or warm in the winter. Contact your Irving Extreme Comfort Advisor today for a free, no obligation HVAC evaluation and new system estimate.
The AC Repair Experts in Irving, TX
When you air conditioning system fails in Irving, Texas, Extreme Comfort will be there to provide air conditioning repair and quickly restore comfort to your home. If your Air Conditioning system is not blowing cool air, if it fails to turn on altogether, if you see ice on the outdoor condenser unit or if the air blowing out of the outdoor AC unit is not hot, your AC system needs repair.
Don’t worry, many times the solution for a failing AC system is simple and quick. Contact your Extreme Comfort Advisor with same day, weekend and holiday service is available.
If you live outside Irving, TX, Extreme Comfort offers AC Repair services throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
We Service All Brands Of Air Conditioning Systems
No matter what brand of air conditioning system you have, the knowledgeable technicians at Extreme Comfort are ready to fix it fast. Our certified technicians are ready to diagnose any AC repair issues that you may be experiencing with any system including: Carrier, Lennox, York, Rheem, Trane, Mitsubishi Electric, Ruud, Goodman, and many more.
Signs You May Need AC Repair in Irving
There are many signs that you may recognize that indicate your air conditioner may need repair including:
- Insufficient Air Flow – Poor air flow is a prime indicator that your AC system isn’t working properly.
- Warm or Cool Air – If your AC system is blowing warm air in the summer or cool air in the winter, your AC system needs repair.
- High Humidity – When it is sticky outside it shouldn’t be sticky inside, that is if your air conditioner is working properly. If your home feels humid, chances are your AC system may need attention by a certified HVAC technician.
- Frequent Cycles –Properly functioning air conditioning and heating systems will cycle on and off on a fairly routine basis. While these cycles will become more frequent during the heat of the summer or on cold winter days, your AC system shouldn’t turn on and off constantly. Frequent cycles are often an indicator of a failing system which will also lead to higher energy costs.
- Unusual Noises – Although all HVAC systems will make a little noise as they run, loud, sudden or unusual noises are usually a sign of big problems with your cooling system.
- Ice – If you see ice forming anywhere on your outdoor condenser, there is a problem with your ac system; SHUT YOUR AC SYSTEM OFF IMMEDIATELY and call us for help. Left un-serviced, this problem can continue to break down and become expensive.
Complete 18 point diagnostic AC check up in Irving Texas
Annual check-ups are performed on currently functioning units as part of your annual maintenance program. This 18 point AC check-up includes: Thermostat check up, System Performance/Split Temp measurement, Capacitor tests, Refrigerant pressure measurement, condenser coil inspection, safety controls check, and more.
Having your air conditioning system checked annually will help insure your unit will function properly for years to come.