Since 2004, Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating has been serving our Carrollton, Texas community with AC Repair, Service and HVAC Replacement services. Our technicians our certified experts on all major brands including Carrier, Trane, Lennox, Rheem, Goodman, York, RUUD, American Standard, Maytag and many more.
Do You Need AC Installation in Carrollton TX?
The question every homeowner will eventually face is when to replace your old air conditioner with a new, energy efficient AC system with a brand new warranty. A typical HVAC system will last between 10-15 years, possibly longer if properly maintained. If your unit is frequently breaking down or if you are facing expensive repairs on an older system, it may be time for a new air conditioning replacement system.
Our licensed technicians can help you understand the options available if your heating and air conditioning system is struggling to keep your home cool in the summer or warm in the winter. Contact your Carrollton, TX Extreme Comfort Adviser today for a FREE, no obligation Air Conditioning Installation Evaluation.
Some of the signs you may want to look for include:
- Your old system is over 10 years old and needs frequent attention.
- Your home doesn’t feel as comfortable as it once did.
- There is a lack of air flow or balanced air flow throughout your home.
- Your current AC unit is making strange noises or has a foul smell.
- Your energy bills are high.
- There is ice forming on the outside AC unit.
If you do not live in Carrollton, TX, Extreme Comfort offers new Air Conditioner installation and AC Repair services throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
Why should you choose Extreme Comfort for AC Installation?
City Permits! At Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating, we always pay for a building permit on new AC installations. A Carrollton, TX city inspector will perform a third party safety check to certify the quality of our HVAC work after we have installed your new central air system. A city of Carrollton Texas building permit protects you, the homeowner.
Most air conditioning replacement companies don’t want to pay this expense, we do. It is important to us that you are confident in choosing Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating to serve you.
Click here to view the number of permits pulled in your area of Dallas.
Licensed and Approved
Extreme Comfort employees NATE Certified Technicians who have passed specialized tests proving their knowledge in the HVAC/R industry. Plus, we employ TDLR technicians certified by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations. And if that’s not enough…we are approved by background checks by both Angie’s List and Google Guaranteed for air conditioning installations.
When summer temperatures sour into the upper 90s in Carrollton, TX and your Air Conditioner isn’t cooling your home properly, call Extreme Comfort for a reliable AC Repair Service Call and feel comfortable fast. If your air conditioner is acting up, and you need help fast, you can confidently turn to Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating for an Air Conditioning Repair Service Call and we will leave you in extreme comfort.
If you live outside Carrollton, TX, Extreme Comfort offers AC Repair services throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
When Do I Need An AC Repair Service Call?
Some common signs of an air conditioning system needing repair include:
- Little or no cooling: Your thermostat might be the issue, or perhaps you have a dirty filter or condenser. No matter the issue, we can fix it for quality cooling.
- Odd noises: Banging, clanking, or squealing from your AC unit often indicates an issue. Do not wait — call us immediately to diagnose and fix the problem.
- Strange smells: Does your Air Conditioner smell musty? It might have an issue inside. We will help you understand why your AC unit produces that smell and get it fixed.
- The outside unit (condenser) has ice on it.
- The thermostat is not affecting your air conditioner or furnace.
- Your gas and electric bills are higher than you would like.
We can often provide same-day service, as well as service on weekends and holidays; contact us immediately for an air conditioning repair appointment.
Please call us now at (972) 234-2336 to discuss your issue and schedule your appointment for air conditioning repair or call today for a FREE estimate for AC Installation in Carrollton, TX. We look forward to helping you!