Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating has been proudly serving the good people of Sachse, TX with full service AC and furnace services since we opened our doors in 2004. As a locally owned and operated HVAC company, Extreme Comfort employs NATE & TDLR certified technicians.
If you do not live in Sachse, TX, Extreme Comfort offers Air Conditioning Service throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex.
NATE & TDLR Certified
NATE certified technicians have passed specialized North American Technician Excellence (NATE) certification tests for the HVAC industry.
TDLR certified technicians have passed background checks administered by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations.
AC Repair Near Me
Not knowing what you don’t know can be scary especially when it comes to repairing your air conditioning and heating system; we understand how intimidating it can be hoping you can trust the person who is there to “help”. Rest assured, at Extreme Comfort, our goal is to help you fully understand exactly how and why the repairs our technicians recommend are truly necessary to fix your broken or failing AC system.
Signs you may need an AC Repair Technician
- Higher than normal gas or electric bills higher.
- Your home is not as comfortable as it once was.
- Your air conditioner is blowing warm air in the summer or cool air in the winter.
- Adjusting your thermostat does not change the temperature in your home.
- There ice forming around your outdoor AC unit.
- Your AC unit or Furnace is making unusual noises.
- You can smell odors from your furnace or outdoor AC compressor
If you notice any of these signs, contact a trusted and insured AC repair technician today and have your home feeling comfortable again soon.
Repair or Replace your AC System
There are a few obvious signs that your AC system needs to be replaced vs repaired. First…if you are spending money every year repairing a broken down AC unit, it may make sense to explore the cost benefits of inventing in a new AC system.
Second, If your unit is over 10 years old, past its warranty period, and your electric bills are growing more expensive every summer, it may be time to look at a new, more energy efficient air conditioning and heating system.
Installing a new, energy efficient AC system can reduce your energy consumption as well as make your home more comfortable. A higher SEER rated furnace and air conditioner will not only increase the comfort rating of your home, but it will also decrease your overall energy consumption as the newer HVAC systems have a better Energy Star rating by the Department of Energy.
Some reasons to replace your AC system:
- You will have a more energy efficient system with a higher SEER rating.
- A higher rated AC system will increased air flow and comfort level.
- A new AC system will reduce Hot and cold spots in your home.
- A new AC system will be quieter.
- A higher rated AC system will remove more humidity from your home.
- New AC systems have better filtration systems leading to cleaner air in your home.
- New programmable thermostats offer remote control over your AC system.
- A new warranty will give you years of worry-free comfort.
Protecting Your Investment
Properly maintaining your air conditioner and furnace is important not only to maintain the manufacturer’s warranty, but it is also necessary to help reduce the possibility of having expensive AC repair issues during the heat of the summer or cold of the winter when you need your system the most.
Regular, semi-annual 18-point heating and air conditioning check-ups will help identify small issues before they become expensive problems at the most inopportune times. AC check-ups, which some companies refer to as an AC Tune-Up although nothing actually gets Tuned-Up in an air conditioning system, are necessary to maintain your warranty and help keep your AC system running efficiently for years to come.