Carrier Infinity 25VS Heat Pump
COOLING EFFICIENCY: Up to 24 SEER
HEATING EFFICIENCY: Up to 13.0 HSPF
COMFORT FEATURES: Best
The Infinity 25VS heat pump is different in a lot of ways. It offers variable-speed compression that can step down in 5 stages to as low as 25% of its capacity. That’s huge from a comfort perspective. The ability to run in lower speeds most of the time makes it quieter and more adept at removing humidity in the summer. It’s also significantly better than a 2-stage unit at keeping temperatures even. Plus, those lower speeds are the sweet spot for the unit’s best efficiency levels and for getting the most benefit out of other systems you might have like an air purifier because of more constant air flow through the system.
And, it’s seldom you can upgrade your system a component at a time. Most often, the leap to higher efficiency and better comfort via a communicating system for that home you love, can mean you have to deal with the cost of a whole system even though only your outdoor cooling unit has called it quits. The Infinity 18VS could change that for you. Your Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning & Heating Carrier® expert can help you determine if it can work with your existing indoor unit so you can upgrade in steps. Contact your Extreme Comfort Adviser for a FREE, no obligation quote today.
- Up to 18 SEER cooling efficiency
- Up to 11 HSPF heating efficiency
- Sound: as low as 55 decibels1
- Optimal humidity and temperature control when managed by the Inifinty Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation for ultimate comfort and quiet
- Compressor sound blanket and Silencer System II™ design
- Filter drier system protection from moisture and contaminants
- Ideal Defrost heating operation with Infinity control
- WeatherArmor™ Ultra protection
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
2 Ask your Extreme Comfort Adviser for details.
3 To the original owner, when product is used in a residence, a 5-year seacoast corrosion parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
- Up to 18 SEER
- Up to 12.5 EER
- Up to 11 HSPF
- Select sizes meet ENERGY STAR® qualifications1
- Optimal summer dehumidification when managed by the Infinity Touch control
- Variable, 5-stage compressor operation as low as 25% capacity up to 100%
- Excellent cold weather performance with better heating capacity than 2-stage units
- Hybrid Heat® system compatible
- Sound: as low as 55 decibels2
- Soft start and smooth ramp up to higher operating speeds
- Integrated inverter control drives compressor and fan motor
- Designed for highest efficiencies when part of a communicating Infinity system but compatible with 2-stage thermostats and suitable non-communicating indoor products for 2-stage operation
- System protecting high and low pressure switches
- Sound reduction: pressure equalizer valve, soft start, compressor sound blanket, Silencer System II™ design and forward swept fan blades
- Filter drier
- Infinity level advanced diagnostic intelligence
- Recommended control: Infinity Touch control
- 2-4 ton
- 208-230 V
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction
- Baked-on, durable powder coat paint
- Steel, louvered coil guard
1 Proper sizing and installation of equipment is critical to achieve optimal performance. Split system air conditioners and heat pumps must be matched with appropriate coil components to meet ENERGY STAR criteria. Ask your Extreme Comfort Adviser for details.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common operating condition.
You may be asking yourself, what does SEER mean? SEER Ratings can be confusing, watch this video for a simple explanation about SEER Ratings.
If you live in our Service Area, be sure you check out our current new product and service specials so you get the best deal available in Dallas.