Carrier Cased Vertical Evaporator Coil
TYPE: Cased N
REFRIGERANT: Puron or R410A Freon
Having an evaporator coil properly matched to your outdoor unit is critical to getting the most out of your air conditioner or heat pump.
Carrier® evaporator coils are designed and manufactured for durability and appropriate system fit to assure you consistent performance year after year.
- Cased N coil design
- Corrosion-resistant, all aluminum coil
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management maintains proper flow to help insure reliable, efficient operation
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Sloped, corrosion-free drain pan design helps reduce mold and bacteria build-up
- Non-ozone depleting Puron® refrigerant
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- Optional labor warranty available2
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 Ask your Extreme Comfort Adviser for details.
- Thermostatic Expansion Valve (TXV) refrigeration management
- Unique N configuration and fin design enable efficient heat transfer in a compact size
- 1.5-5 tons
- Vertical upflow/downflow
- 22-gauge, galvanized steel cabinet
- Durable powder-coat in taupe metallic, system-matching paint color
You may be asking yourself, what does SEER mean? SEER Ratings can be confusing, watch this video for a simple explanation about SEER Ratings.
If you live in our Service Area, be sure you check out our current new product and service specials so you get the best deal available in Dallas.