Carrier Comfort 80 Gas Furnace
EFFICIENCY: 80.0% AFUE
QUIET LEVEL: Good
COMFORT FEATURES: Good
If you live in an area where short, mild winters are balanced with long, humid summers and budget is a primary concern in your decision process, this may be a furnace you’ll appreciate.
This furnace is built to last with solid performance backed by a 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty1 and the exceptional Carrier standard warranty.
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Single-stage operation
- Fixed-speed blower motor
- Low NOx models available (58STX)
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Extreme Comfort Adviser for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Single-stage gas valve
- Fixed-speed, PSC blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Fixed-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: Performance™ Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 44,000-154,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
You may be asking yourself, what does SEER mean? SEER Ratings can be confusing, watch this video for a simple explanation about SEER Ratings.
If you live in our Service Area, be sure you check out our current new product and service specials so you get the best deal available in Dallas.