EFFICIENCY: 80.0% AFUE
QUIET LEVEL: Best
COMFORT FEATURES: Best
If you want performance without all the bells and whistles of a communicating system, consider this Performance series model.
As an 80% furnace it is most suitable for areas with milder winters. You can pair it with a high-efficiency heat pump or air conditioner and gain a cooling efficiency boost from its variable speed blower.
Because it’s variable speed, you gain greater comfort through more consistent temperatures with the added benefit of smarter energy use. Variable-speed blower operation also aids other system components and it can help boost air conditioning system efficiency and improve summer dehumidification.
It also features SmartEvapTM technology which periodically stops the fan in “Constant ON” mode to give cooling condensation time to drain away.
And ComfortFanTM technology allows you to choose fan speeds in “Constant ON” mode from a compatible thermostat.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE heating efficiency
- Two-stages of heat for economical operation
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor for ultimate comfort and ultra-quiet operation
- Ideal Humidity System® technology capable to aid heat pump or air conditioner summer dehumification
- SmartEvap™ technology works in concert with your cooling system to aid summer dehumidification
- ComfortFan™ technology allows fan-speed choices in “Constant ON” mode
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Low NOx models available (58CTY)
- 10-year parts limited warranty1
- 20-year heat exchanger limited warranty2
- Optional labor warranty available3
1 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 10-year parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. Warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts limited warranty. See warranty certificate for complete details.
2 To the original owner, when product is used in an owner-occupied residence, a 20-year heat exchanger parts limited warranty upon timely registration of your new equipment. See warranty certificate for details.
3 Ask your Extreme Comfort Adviser for details.
- Up to 80.0% AFUE
- Allows choices of “constant ON” fan speed operation1
- Hybrid Heat® compatible
- Year-round humidity management when installed as part of complete Performance system with humidifier
- Variable-speed blower makes it the best choice for boosting SEER efficiency when matched with appropriate cooling system components
- Two-stage gas valve
- Variable-speed, ECM blower motor
- Pilot-free, hot surface PowerHeat™ ignition
- Two-speed inducer motor
- Aluminized steel clamshell-style primary heat exchanger
- Sound reduction: fully insulated cabinet and QuieTech™ noise reduction
- Recommended controls: PerformanceTM Edge® relative humidity or ComfortZone™ II thermostats
- 45,000-135,000 Btu/h
- Flexible installation: upflow, downflow or horizontal
- Versatile venting for tight-fit applications
- 115 V
- .5″ gas connection
- Convertible to Liquid Propane (LP)
- 20-gauge, galvanized steel with appliance finish
- Baked on urethane base coat and polyester top coat paint in taupe metallic
- Dimensions in upflow position: 33.25″H x width varies by size: 14.25-24.5″ x 29″D
1 Requires Performance Edge® relative humidity thermostat