The air conditioning and heating pros that take comfort to the extreme.
Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating has been proudly serving North Dallas cities including Richardson, Plano, Allen and McKinney Texas for over 14 years. As a locally owned and operated heating and air conditioning company, we have served over 20,100 happy customers in North Dallas-Fort Worth cities.
Whether you need heating and air conditioning service, replacement, or repair, we are certified experts in both residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems.
Same Day, Holiday, Weekend and Emergency Service Available.
Call to schedule an appointment today. (972) 234-2336
- Furnace Installation, Service and Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation, Service and Repair
- Heat Pump Installation, Service and Repair
- Air Handler Installation, Service and Repair
- Duct service, repair and installation
- Zoning Systems
- Damper Balancing
- Cooling coils, condenser coil, and evaporators
- Attic Insulation
- Air Conditioning leak repairs
- Thermostats (manual, Wi-Fi, or Smart)
- Indoor air quality
- Air Filters and Air Filtration Systems
- UV-C light Air Purifier
Home of the No Surprises Guarantee, Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating technicians are indoor air quality specialists.
Schedule An Appointment Today
Your Safety and Confidence Matters
Interesting facts about some of the cities we serve.
- Originally settled in the 1840s by Tennessee and Kentucky residents, Richardson, Texas received its charter in 1873.
- The city of Richardson is named after railroad executive E. H. Richardson who built the rail line from Dallas to Denton.
- At the time of settlement by American frontiersmen, the Richardson area was home to the Commanche and Caddo Indian tribes.
- Modern Richardson stands as the home of Texas’ Telecom Corridor, a 6.5 mile stretch of road populated by offices of major players including AT&T, Verizon, Samsung and Texas Instruments; regional offices for United Healthcare, one of State Farm Insurance’s three national regional hubs, and a regional hub for GEICO
- Richardson, Texas houses the corporate headquarters of six major corporations: MetroPCS, Fossil, Lennox International, Vent-A-Hood, WingStop Restaurants and VCE.
- Plano was a small rural farming community until the arrival of the Houston and Texas Central Railway in 1872 linking the town to Dallas and Houston and new markets.
- The city of Plano was incorporated in 1873.
- Most of the City of Plano was destroyed in the fire in 1881. After this fire, the people of Plano formed the cities first fire department
- The city is home to many corporate headquarters: Alliance Data, Cinemark Theatres, Dell Services, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Ericsson, Frito-Lay, HP Enterprise Services, Huawei, J. C. Penney, Pizza Hut, Rent-A-Center, Traxxas, and Siemens PLM Software.
- In 2005, 2006, and 2011, Plano was designated the best place to live in the Western United States by CNN Money magazine.
- The annual Plano Balloon Festival and the Plano International Festival are two of the city’s premiere cultural and entertainment events.
- Allen was the site of the first train robbery in Texas. In February 1878, the infamous Sam Bass and his gang were hiding out in the nearby Elm Trinity brush lands. On February 22, they stole approximately $1,500 from the Texas Express Car.
- Allen, Texas was named after Ebenezer Allen, the last secretary of state for the Republic of Texas and later an attorney general for the State of Texas.
- Allen High School built the most expensive high school stadium in the country.
- The Allen Eagle Escadrille, which consists of the Band, the Color Guard, and the Tallenettes (drill team), is the biggest marching band in the world with over 800 members in 2013.
- Barney and Friends children’s show was filmed in Allen, TX for several years.
- Jesse James (1847-1882) and Frank James (1843-1915) had a cousin, “Tuck” Hill, who lived at 616 W. Virginia Street. The house is still standing in present-day McKinney. Jesse and Frank James were frequent visitors to McKinney, Texas during the Civil War.
- Clyde Champion Barrow (1909-1934) had a cousin who lived in McKinney and worked at Wood’s Cafe. Between their crime spree covering eight states—Bonnie and Clyde would retreat to McKinney to hide out. In those days, downtown McKinney had tunnels, which led to the courthouse. Wine and liquor were stashed down below during and after Prohibition.
- 1974 film classic Benji was filmed in McKinney. Shark Tank, HGTV and Prison Break were also filmed in McKinney, Texas.
- McKinney was known for cotton crops and fabric manufacturing in the old McKinney Cotton Mill. The cotton mill closed in the 1970s, at which time it was the top manufacturer of denim in the world.
- Olympic track gold medalist Michael Johnson selected McKinney for the location of his Michael Johnson Performance Center, a training facility for amateur and professional athletes as well as aspiring Olympic athletes.
Over 5,467 Installations & 21,232 Happy Customers…and counting.
We received excellent service from Jonathan and his crew today from Extreme Comfort. Our experience was phenomenal throughout the entire process. You can tell these guys are pros and put their customers first. Highly recommend them to anyone in need of AC repairs or replacement.
Humberto is one of the best service professional we've had in our home. He performed a 6-month HVAC check-up yesterday, was incredibly thorough, and helped replace all of our air filters - a must in the summer months. Most importantly, he patiently answered all of my questions, and took the time to help me understand the root of our issues. I hope everyone is lucky enough to have the experience I did with Extreme Comfort.
Excellent service, Jonathan and crew were on time,friendly and very professional. I'm a fan the sales guy Earle did not come bad mouthing other companies, as other had. Great experience all around, will be recommend you to friend and family. Great job
Excellent service from Jonathan and Eric installing a new coil - friendly and very professional. Was very impressed that the phone was answered on the weekend and someone was out first thing next business day. It wasn't an emergency so waiting was fine but because someone answered, I knew we were taken care of. Was recommended by friends and I am very pleased.
Excellent service from the Crew - Jonathan, Victor, Henry - On Time, Friendly and Very Professional. Sales guy Earle is very courteous and keeps the information simple and to the point. Great experience and I will be recommending eXtreme Comfort to friends and family! To the management - Extra Kudos to Jonathan, Victor, Henry and anyone else involved with equipment delivery/install!