The air conditioning and heating pros that take comfort to the extreme.
Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating has been proudly serving North Dallas cities including Richardson, Plano, Allen and McKinney Texas for over 14 years. As a locally owned and operated heating and air conditioning company, we have served over 20,100 happy customers in North Dallas-Fort Worth cities.
Whether you need heating and air conditioning service, replacement, or repair, we are certified experts in both residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems.
Same Day, Holiday, Weekend and Emergency Service Available.
Call to schedule an appointment today. (972) 234-2336
- Furnace Installation, Service and Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation, Service and Repair
- Heat Pump Installation, Service and Repair
- Air Handler Installation, Service and Repair
- Duct service, repair and installation
- Zoning Systems
- Damper Balancing
- Cooling coils, condenser coil, and evaporators
- Attic Insulation
- Air Conditioning leak repairs
- Thermostats (manual, Wi-Fi, or Smart)
- Indoor air quality
- Air Filters and Air Filtration Systems
- UV-C light Air Purifier
Home of the No Surprises Guarantee, Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating technicians are indoor air quality specialists.
Schedule An Appointment Today
Your Safety and Confidence Matters
Interesting facts about some of the cities we serve.
- Originally settled in the 1840s by Tennessee and Kentucky residents, Richardson, Texas received its charter in 1873.
- The city of Richardson is named after railroad executive E. H. Richardson who built the rail line from Dallas to Denton.
- At the time of settlement by American frontiersmen, the Richardson area was home to the Commanche and Caddo Indian tribes.
- Modern Richardson stands as the home of Texas’ Telecom Corridor, a 6.5 mile stretch of road populated by offices of major players including AT&T, Verizon, Samsung and Texas Instruments; regional offices for United Healthcare, one of State Farm Insurance’s three national regional hubs, and a regional hub for GEICO
- Richardson, Texas houses the corporate headquarters of six major corporations: MetroPCS, Fossil, Lennox International, Vent-A-Hood, WingStop Restaurants and VCE.
- Plano was a small rural farming community until the arrival of the Houston and Texas Central Railway in 1872 linking the town to Dallas and Houston and new markets.
- The city of Plano was incorporated in 1873.
- Most of the City of Plano was destroyed in the fire in 1881. After this fire, the people of Plano formed the cities first fire department
- The city is home to many corporate headquarters: Alliance Data, Cinemark Theatres, Dell Services, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Ericsson, Frito-Lay, HP Enterprise Services, Huawei, J. C. Penney, Pizza Hut, Rent-A-Center, Traxxas, and Siemens PLM Software.
- In 2005, 2006, and 2011, Plano was designated the best place to live in the Western United States by CNN Money magazine.
- The annual Plano Balloon Festival and the Plano International Festival are two of the city’s premiere cultural and entertainment events.
- Allen was the site of the first train robbery in Texas. In February 1878, the infamous Sam Bass and his gang were hiding out in the nearby Elm Trinity brush lands. On February 22, they stole approximately $1,500 from the Texas Express Car.
- Allen, Texas was named after Ebenezer Allen, the last secretary of state for the Republic of Texas and later an attorney general for the State of Texas.
- Allen High School built the most expensive high school stadium in the country.
- The Allen Eagle Escadrille, which consists of the Band, the Color Guard, and the Tallenettes (drill team), is the biggest marching band in the world with over 800 members in 2013.
- Barney and Friends children’s show was filmed in Allen, TX for several years.
- Jesse James (1847-1882) and Frank James (1843-1915) had a cousin, “Tuck” Hill, who lived at 616 W. Virginia Street. The house is still standing in present-day McKinney. Jesse and Frank James were frequent visitors to McKinney, Texas during the Civil War.
- Clyde Champion Barrow (1909-1934) had a cousin who lived in McKinney and worked at Wood’s Cafe. Between their crime spree covering eight states—Bonnie and Clyde would retreat to McKinney to hide out. In those days, downtown McKinney had tunnels, which led to the courthouse. Wine and liquor were stashed down below during and after Prohibition.
- 1974 film classic Benji was filmed in McKinney. Shark Tank, HGTV and Prison Break were also filmed in McKinney, Texas.
- McKinney was known for cotton crops and fabric manufacturing in the old McKinney Cotton Mill. The cotton mill closed in the 1970s, at which time it was the top manufacturer of denim in the world.
- Olympic track gold medalist Michael Johnson selected McKinney for the location of his Michael Johnson Performance Center, a training facility for amateur and professional athletes as well as aspiring Olympic athletes.
Over 20,355 Happy Customers…and counting.
These guys are the BEST!!!! My A/C went down on a Wednesday and after a few frustrating conversations with some independent A/C contractors... I found Extreme Comfort. It all started with an amazing experience with Burt K at Home Depot. Burt assured me that I would be receiving a call from a repair specialist within minutes. He was right. Even though this is a crazily busy time for most A/C companies...Burt found the perfect fit for us. Burt contacted Extreme Comfort and spoke with Brent who is one of the owners. Brent had Earle Edomm at my door less than an hour from my initial call to Burt K at Home Depot. Earl was fantastic. He is a great listener and didn't try to 'oversell' me equipment that i didn't need. His crew arrived on Saturday morning and Joe (the foreman) was super informative and his crew was courteous and professional. They worked through an all day rain storm so that we could have A/C again. I HIGHLY recommend Brent and Mark at Extreme Comfort to professionally handle any and ALL HVAC needs you might have.
Earle was terrific. He helped me understand the math behind heating and cooling systems before I decided to purchase. Once I did, Joey and the crew were extremely professional and efficient at installing two heating and two cooling units at my house. I feel very comfortable referring Extreme Comfort to my friends.
When my AC fan motor broke one morning, I called Extreme Comfort after seeing their coupon in the Ad Pages Magazine. I'm glad I did. Mike came out and immediately diagnosed the problem. I have a 33 year old unit and he gave me the option to fix for the time being or completely replace. I could not afford a new unit now, so he repaired the fan motor, capacitor, and cleaned the coils. He was very professional and friendly. His service was very thorough and he was punctual. I am glad I found them because the price was reasonable. I thank them for getting my AC up and running today since the temperature was up in the 100s that day.
The air temperature in our house is finally balanced. You guys are amazing. Thank you.
Extreme Comfort HAS to be the best heating and cooling company in DFW! Don't look elswhere, trust me, I did a thorough research and met with several companies before them.
I called (and have them quote me) 4 different companies inquiring about a new AC system before contacting Extreme Comfort. The process was overwhelming and they all pretty much try to upsell you on things or equipment you don't really need.
These guys were the best by far. The sales rep was great on helping me understand what I needed and what I didn't. Turns out, the other companies were quoting me from 2 to 10 thousand dollars more than Extreme Comfort. You can't beat these guys pricing, unless you do it yourself.
As far as the installation goes. Their team was great, very explanative on the things they were about to do and the time that the installation would take. We barely noticed them during the 6+ hours that they were here. Once done, they explained very thoroughly what they did and how the unit works. They were also extremely neat, no trace that someone just installed a brand new 4-ton HVAC and furnace.
I am passing along their info to people I know. Great company and great people!
EXTREME Specials & Information
How to void your hvac warranty New air conditioning and heating systems usually come with a manufactures warranty that homeowners feel will protect their investment for the coming years. However, there are things that [...]
Last Chance Service Call $29* (reg $59) *$29 Service call per system. Includes trip charge and up to 1/2 hour diagnostic time. Additional fees may apply for leak checks, cleanings, and rooftop [...]
$29 Service Call* (reg $59) *$29 Service call per system. Includes trip charge and up to 1/2 hour diagnostic time. Additional fees may apply for leak checks, cleanings, and rooftop units. Expires [...]