The air conditioning and heating pros that take comfort to the extreme.
Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating has been proudly serving North Dallas cities including Richardson, Plano, Allen and McKinney Texas for over 14 years. As a locally owned and operated heating and air conditioning company, we have served over 20,100 happy customers in North Dallas-Fort Worth cities.
Whether you need heating and air conditioning service, replacement, or repair, we are certified experts in both residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems.
Same Day, Holiday, Weekend and Emergency Service Available.
Call to schedule an appointment today. (972) 234-2336
- Furnace Installation, Service and Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation, Service and Repair
- Heat Pump Installation, Service and Repair
- Air Handler Installation, Service and Repair
- Duct service, repair and installation
- Zoning Systems
- Damper Balancing
- Cooling coils, condenser coil, and evaporators
- Attic Insulation
- Air Conditioning leak repairs
- Thermostats (manual, Wi-Fi, or Smart)
- Indoor air quality
- Air Filters and Air Filtration Systems
- UV-C light Air Purifier
Home of the No Surprises Guarantee, Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating technicians are indoor air quality specialists.
Schedule An Appointment Today
Your Safety and Confidence Matters
Interesting facts about some of the cities we serve.
- Originally settled in the 1840s by Tennessee and Kentucky residents, Richardson, Texas received its charter in 1873.
- The city of Richardson is named after railroad executive E. H. Richardson who built the rail line from Dallas to Denton.
- At the time of settlement by American frontiersmen, the Richardson area was home to the Commanche and Caddo Indian tribes.
- Modern Richardson stands as the home of Texas’ Telecom Corridor, a 6.5 mile stretch of road populated by offices of major players including AT&T, Verizon, Samsung and Texas Instruments; regional offices for United Healthcare, one of State Farm Insurance’s three national regional hubs, and a regional hub for GEICO
- Richardson, Texas houses the corporate headquarters of six major corporations: MetroPCS, Fossil, Lennox International, Vent-A-Hood, WingStop Restaurants and VCE.
- Plano was a small rural farming community until the arrival of the Houston and Texas Central Railway in 1872 linking the town to Dallas and Houston and new markets.
- The city of Plano was incorporated in 1873.
- Most of the City of Plano was destroyed in the fire in 1881. After this fire, the people of Plano formed the cities first fire department
- The city is home to many corporate headquarters: Alliance Data, Cinemark Theatres, Dell Services, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Ericsson, Frito-Lay, HP Enterprise Services, Huawei, J. C. Penney, Pizza Hut, Rent-A-Center, Traxxas, and Siemens PLM Software.
- In 2005, 2006, and 2011, Plano was designated the best place to live in the Western United States by CNN Money magazine.
- The annual Plano Balloon Festival and the Plano International Festival are two of the city’s premiere cultural and entertainment events.
- Allen was the site of the first train robbery in Texas. In February 1878, the infamous Sam Bass and his gang were hiding out in the nearby Elm Trinity brush lands. On February 22, they stole approximately $1,500 from the Texas Express Car.
- Allen, Texas was named after Ebenezer Allen, the last secretary of state for the Republic of Texas and later an attorney general for the State of Texas.
- Allen High School built the most expensive high school stadium in the country.
- The Allen Eagle Escadrille, which consists of the Band, the Color Guard, and the Tallenettes (drill team), is the biggest marching band in the world with over 800 members in 2013.
- Barney and Friends children’s show was filmed in Allen, TX for several years.
- Jesse James (1847-1882) and Frank James (1843-1915) had a cousin, “Tuck” Hill, who lived at 616 W. Virginia Street. The house is still standing in present-day McKinney. Jesse and Frank James were frequent visitors to McKinney, Texas during the Civil War.
- Clyde Champion Barrow (1909-1934) had a cousin who lived in McKinney and worked at Wood’s Cafe. Between their crime spree covering eight states—Bonnie and Clyde would retreat to McKinney to hide out. In those days, downtown McKinney had tunnels, which led to the courthouse. Wine and liquor were stashed down below during and after Prohibition.
- 1974 film classic Benji was filmed in McKinney. Shark Tank, HGTV and Prison Break were also filmed in McKinney, Texas.
- McKinney was known for cotton crops and fabric manufacturing in the old McKinney Cotton Mill. The cotton mill closed in the 1970s, at which time it was the top manufacturer of denim in the world.
- Olympic track gold medalist Michael Johnson selected McKinney for the location of his Michael Johnson Performance Center, a training facility for amateur and professional athletes as well as aspiring Olympic athletes.
Over 5,467 Installations & 21,232 Happy Customers…and counting.
Ron was efficient, patient, thorough, and left me feeling like it was the right choice to go with Extreme Comfort. He is a superb representative of your company. I decided to use Extreme Comfort because of your great customer service from the entire staff. I was well informed from start to finish. Keep up the good work and please tell Ron how good it was to have someone like him as the technician.
I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Extreme Comfort A/C and Heating. My 3 year old A/C system installed by a competitor in my new home experienced complete failure. When that company came out they were pushy and not concerned about me, my home, or my system. A friend recommended Extreme Comfort A/C and Heating. They thoroughly inspected my entire system. Joey, the service technician explained to me that when my current system was installed many "shortcuts" were taken which likely led to the failure of my evaporator coil. I also had mold forming in my plenum (where the air comes in) because it was made of inferior material. For about the same price the competitor wanted to charge me Extreme Comfort came in and revamped and repaired my shoddy system into a system with INTEGRITY. I received so much VALUE for the money I spent. I've posted some pictures of the shoddy workmanship from the first company, and then what my system looks like after Extreme Comfort reworked it. They care about their customers and take pride in their work; OUTSTANDING COMMUNICATION, SERVICE AND VALUE. Thank you Extreme Comfort A/C and Heating!
I would like to commend everyone from Extreme Air on the professional installation of a complete heater and AC system for a family member. The team of Jose, Victor Jon and Greg were all extremely professional and I would not hesitate to ask for them again at my own residence. I commend Extreme Air for their professionalism. From the tear down to completion everything was top notch. I highly recommend this company. My initial contact when looking for a company was Earle and he was patient and experience and convinced me to go with this company.
The guys at eXtreme Comfort did a great job for us. They worked hard and were very good about cleaning up when they were through. They were very informative in responding to our questions!
Even though I bought my air conditioner from a different company years ago, Extreme Comfort has been my go-to company for all my repairs and service. They are polite, friendly and very, knowledgeable about my system. And, I feel completely safe because their service people are background checked! I worried about this because of all the honor stories I've read and you can't be too careful with letting strange people in your home. I would highly recommend Extreme Comfort to my family and friends.