The air conditioning and heating pros that take comfort to the extreme.
Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating has been proudly serving North Dallas cities including Richardson, Plano, Allen and McKinney Texas for over 14 years. As a locally owned and operated heating and air conditioning company, we have served over 20,100 happy customers in North Dallas-Fort Worth cities.
Whether you need heating and air conditioning service, replacement, or repair, we are certified experts in both residential and commercial heating and air conditioning systems.
Same Day, Holiday, Weekend and Emergency Service Available.
Call to schedule an appointment today. (972) 234-2336
- Furnace Installation, Service and Repair
- Air Conditioning Installation, Service and Repair
- Heat Pump Installation, Service and Repair
- Air Handler Installation, Service and Repair
- Duct service, repair and installation
- Zoning Systems
- Damper Balancing
- Cooling coils, condenser coil, and evaporators
- Attic Insulation
- Air Conditioning leak repairs
- Thermostats (manual, Wi-Fi, or Smart)
- Indoor air quality
- Air Filters and Air Filtration Systems
- UV-C light Air Purifier
Home of the No Surprises Guarantee, Extreme Comfort Air Conditioning and Heating technicians are indoor air quality specialists.
Schedule An Appointment Today
Your Safety and Confidence Matters
Interesting facts about some of the cities we serve.
- Originally settled in the 1840s by Tennessee and Kentucky residents, Richardson, Texas received its charter in 1873.
- The city of Richardson is named after railroad executive E. H. Richardson who built the rail line from Dallas to Denton.
- At the time of settlement by American frontiersmen, the Richardson area was home to the Commanche and Caddo Indian tribes.
- Modern Richardson stands as the home of Texas’ Telecom Corridor, a 6.5 mile stretch of road populated by offices of major players including AT&T, Verizon, Samsung and Texas Instruments; regional offices for United Healthcare, one of State Farm Insurance’s three national regional hubs, and a regional hub for GEICO
- Richardson, Texas houses the corporate headquarters of six major corporations: MetroPCS, Fossil, Lennox International, Vent-A-Hood, WingStop Restaurants and VCE.
- Plano was a small rural farming community until the arrival of the Houston and Texas Central Railway in 1872 linking the town to Dallas and Houston and new markets.
- The city of Plano was incorporated in 1873.
- Most of the City of Plano was destroyed in the fire in 1881. After this fire, the people of Plano formed the cities first fire department
- The city is home to many corporate headquarters: Alliance Data, Cinemark Theatres, Dell Services, Dr Pepper Snapple Group, Ericsson, Frito-Lay, HP Enterprise Services, Huawei, J. C. Penney, Pizza Hut, Rent-A-Center, Traxxas, and Siemens PLM Software.
- In 2005, 2006, and 2011, Plano was designated the best place to live in the Western United States by CNN Money magazine.
- The annual Plano Balloon Festival and the Plano International Festival are two of the city’s premiere cultural and entertainment events.
- Allen was the site of the first train robbery in Texas. In February 1878, the infamous Sam Bass and his gang were hiding out in the nearby Elm Trinity brush lands. On February 22, they stole approximately $1,500 from the Texas Express Car.
- Allen, Texas was named after Ebenezer Allen, the last secretary of state for the Republic of Texas and later an attorney general for the State of Texas.
- Allen High School built the most expensive high school stadium in the country.
- The Allen Eagle Escadrille, which consists of the Band, the Color Guard, and the Tallenettes (drill team), is the biggest marching band in the world with over 800 members in 2013.
- Barney and Friends children’s show was filmed in Allen, TX for several years.
- Jesse James (1847-1882) and Frank James (1843-1915) had a cousin, “Tuck” Hill, who lived at 616 W. Virginia Street. The house is still standing in present-day McKinney. Jesse and Frank James were frequent visitors to McKinney, Texas during the Civil War.
- Clyde Champion Barrow (1909-1934) had a cousin who lived in McKinney and worked at Wood’s Cafe. Between their crime spree covering eight states—Bonnie and Clyde would retreat to McKinney to hide out. In those days, downtown McKinney had tunnels, which led to the courthouse. Wine and liquor were stashed down below during and after Prohibition.
- 1974 film classic Benji was filmed in McKinney. Shark Tank, HGTV and Prison Break were also filmed in McKinney, Texas.
- McKinney was known for cotton crops and fabric manufacturing in the old McKinney Cotton Mill. The cotton mill closed in the 1970s, at which time it was the top manufacturer of denim in the world.
- Olympic track gold medalist Michael Johnson selected McKinney for the location of his Michael Johnson Performance Center, a training facility for amateur and professional athletes as well as aspiring Olympic athletes.
Over 20,355 Happy Customers…and counting.
Even though I bought my air conditioner from a different company years ago, Extreme Comfort has been my go-to company for all my repairs and service. They are polite, friendly and very, knowledgeable about my system. And, I feel completely safe because their service people are background checked! I worried about this because of all the honor stories I've read and you can't be too careful with letting strange people in your home. I would highly recommend Extreme Comfort to my family and friends.
Extreme Comfort Air has assisted me with purchasing a new unit, yearly check up for heating and air as well as air conditioning repairs. From the first phone call to the service person who comes on site they are friendly, knowledgeable, customer service oriented and dependable. (definitely go out of there way to solve any problems efficiently) Every service person who has come to my homes gets a gold star for customer service and knowledge.
You can trust Extreme Comfort 100%! Fantastic customer service and pricing. I would trust them enough to hand over the keys to my home. More than once, they found ways to save me money and time. GREAT TEAM to work with!
Did a very comprehensive job of scoping and quoting my new system. Their pricing was competitive as well. I cannot say that of the majority of the companies that came. Very impressed. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Good company. Tech showed up on time. Fixed the problem. There was also an exposed wire by the other unit which he found n fixed. I will definitely recommend this company to friends and patients.
EXTREME Specials & Information
6″ FREE Insulationac repair, ac service, air conditioning, air conditioning service, broken ac, emergency ac service, Free Service Call, frunace service, furnace repair, heat pump, heating system repair, heating system service, hvac air filter, hvac service repair, new furnace, new heating system, Uncategorized
6" FREE Insulation plus Cash Rebates The end of summer means our manufacturers are offering their Annual Fall Factory Rebates on select indoor/outdoor complete systems. Including 16 SEER, 18 SEER & 20 SEER [...]
Fall Into Cash Rebates The end of summer means our manufacturers are offering their Annual Fall Factory Rebates on select indoor/outdoor complete systems. Including 16 SEER, 18 SEER & 20 SEER HVAC system installations. [...]
The Annual Breathe Easy Filter Event - $69* (reg $99) 18 Point Heating System Check-Up Plus Filter Replacement Poor indoor air quality is one of the top causes for respiratory [...]